Wednesday, October 1, 2008

THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TWITTERED

Ok before I read this article I thought twitter wasn't very useful or further more important. But from reading the article I learned that twitter is something like the eyes for the eyes for the outside world. Twitter is another form of media and to me has a more for faster way of getting out info because info can be transferred through cells. In regards to recent events I guess this is a good concept because first hand info is transmitted but when you think further into it info is coming from different people and because of that a certain situation can be misconstrued. Based on the the article "What developed was an ad hoc information system that provided a vast amount of first-hand accounts, insight and the opportunity for rumors and misinformation". So , my main question is will twitter be the new medium for first hand breaking news even if it isn't a legitimate news site?

No comments: