Tuesday, October 7, 2008

pocasting for dummies

Podcasing what is and how can I make my own. Are some of the questions the masc 491 is face with. In my mind I'm thinking what is a podcast really is it a how to video or could it be out takes of shows. Mainly a podcast can be about many interests. So , i found this article that I had post delicious about a week ago I believe. The article was entitled"Beginner’s guide to podcasts and podcasting (plus: how to create a basic podcast of your own)" it's basically bringing down podcast from top to bottom. One of my main interest about podcasting was creating my own and this article gives you step by step of creating your own podcast. It tells you more then just you need content , computer and a mic. It goes in depth , the article gives a good tip by telling the reader to create a script. To be honest before reading this article and viewing tip i thought " ok I'm just going to basically freestyle on topic of my choice". But reading this it make since making script makes your podcast more organized and interesting. If you discuss a topic on impulse it makes your comments seem rambled.

No comments: