Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DISCOVERING THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF TWITTER

Well in this blog and like others I decided to express my opinion. To me twitter is a unique site like a facebook or myspace. To me is another one of those out there sites dedicated to tagging and social bookmarking GREAT! What happen to the good old days when facebook was use as away of keeping in touch with folks. Now have all these different sites thats copying a format that is already spoken for. My main questions is twitter better then facebook? Is it response time faster then any other site similar to it? HELP ME OUT HERE PEOPLE. LOL

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I think your comparison of Facebook and twitter is interesting. Do you really see twitter copying /replacing some aspect of Facebook? I'd be curious to hear more about your thinking here. With over 700,000 users on twitter it is clearly providing a service / medium that people are interested in.