Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TAG CLOUDS R.I.P

This article was an OK read.I thought the cartoon was funny .From reading the article and looking at the little cartoon. The conclusion I came up with was that tag clouds have become cluttered to the point that maybe people are tired of seeing them.I mean from class we learn that the tag clouds has alot of the links a certain person is interested in and how a cloud can be a little spot to a big storm cloud. I took from the article that tag clouds have there place and mainly certain sites should be added to it instead every single web site you go to.

1 comment:

kleinpn said...

I totally agree. On my blog, I think I called them a cluttered mess. I suppose I can see the reason for them, but there has to be a better way to display a tag cloud...like in a list. A tag cloud is not appealing to the eye at all!